Poetry Thursday/Texas Teen Book Festival! (October 6, 2016)

Firstly, today's Poetry Thursday recommendation is for an extremely old poem: "'Hope' is the thing with feathers" by Emily Dickinson. Here is the link.

In other news, TEXAS TEEN BOOK FESTIVAL!

On October 1, I attended the Texas Teen Book Festival in Austin, Texas (I was conveniently returning back from San Antonio that day), so, without further ado, images!


I'm here!

Is Mindy Kaling actually here?

Sitting in the auditorium!

Laini Taylor is waving to the crowd!

Slightly fuzzy, but nonetheless: Mindy Kaling!

So, if you were wondering if it was awesome, it was! I wasn't there for the entire festival, but I still enjoyed it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MMGM and #IMWAYR: Jukebox by Nidhi Chanani

MMGM and #IMWAYR: Saving Sunshine and 49 Days!

MMGM and #IMWAYR: Allergic, written by Megan Wagner Lloyd and illustrated by Michelle Mee Nutter